Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making Homemade Sugar Cubes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Homemade Sugar Cubes

A fun way to have festive sugar for a party or gathering is to make your own cubes. This guide is about making homemade sugar cubes.

Solutions: Making Homemade Sugar Cubes

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Coloured Sugar Cubes

I saw a good idea to make coloured pink heart sugar cubes. I am having a baby shower for my son and decided to make blue sugar cubes, since they're having a boy. It's a good idea for Valentine's day or parties in general. Coloured Sugar Cubes, in a silicone ice tray.

Just use 1/2 cup of sugar, a teaspoon of water and a drop of food colouring. Mix together well. Put into molds of your choice. Let dry and dump out onto a tray.

Coloured Sugar Cubes, in light blue.

Source: Simply Frugal

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Making Homemade Sugar Cubes.

Question: Make Your Own Sugar Cubes

I would like to know if anyone knows how to make sugar cubes? My DH only likes to use the cubes and they can be expensive.

Thanks for your help.

Pico from ST. PAUL, ALBERTA

Best Answer

By Tammy (Guest Post)01/03/2008

Regular sugar with a little warm water - should be clumpy not runny. Pack into molds, ice cube trays, etc. until they dry out. You can add food coloring to the water before you mix it to make them decorative. You can buy molds at any online bakery supply store. They are very inexpensive. :)