Making Notebooks Using Recycled Boxes
Lightweight cardboard boxes are perfect for making notebooks. This is a great recycle project perfect for kids. This is a guide about making notebooks using recycled boxes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I'm not suggesting you wear old tissue boxes for bedroom slippers like Howard Hughes, but you can turn them into useful stuff. I was able to make at least 3 purse or pocket-sized notebooks out of one decorative box. Add paper (recycled of course) cut to size and stapled to the inside. Here are 3 examples, 2 book style, 1 matchbook style.
Source: Just came to me, like a bolt out of the blue.
By Gloria from Western NY
Make a cute notebook perfect for kids. It is simple to made and doesn't require much time. You can use them for all the things any other notebook could be used for. It is a fun, cute way to express what you like.
Total Time: 10min
- food box of your choice - I used a Pop Tarts box
- notebook paper
- Cut two sides of the box out. They can be either connected or separate.
- Collect as many sheets of notebook paper as wanted and trace the cover to get the right size.
- Cut out the paper along the traced lines.
- Line up the paper with the front and back covers.
- Staple the edges to keep the paper in place.
- Fold the edges back so it can be opened and closed easily and then you're done.
In This Guide