Making Plastic Canvas Doll Furniture

Plastic canvas is an ideal material for making doll furniture. This is a guide about making plastic canvas doll furniture.

Does anyone have any plastic canvas Barbie furniture patterns they are willing to share?

By Tareesa from Pocatello, ID

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I would love to have the Barbie castle pattern if you are still sharing. I am just getting started with plastic canvas and don't have much income to put toward it. I'm trying to do Barbie furniture for my granddaughters. My email is cjknisley60@yahoo.com. I would be sooo thankful to you! I have been searching the web for free patterns all weekend!

I am looking for a 1996 rare OTP fashion doll dream home kitchen plastic canvas pattern. Does anyone have this pattern/ It's by the Needlecraft shop and the only 1 I found was on eBay and it was already sold. Please help I have searched everywhere.

By Vicki M. from Onaway, MI

Here's another for sale on Ebay.

http://www.ebay  h=item5411376ea6

I'm looking for some free doll furniture patterns for plastic canvasing. It's just me and my two girls, who I'm trying to teach how to make their own doll furniture since it's just so expensive to buy these days. Any furniture or house patterns would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much.

By Velma

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Where can I find plastic canvas fashion doll patterns free?

By Kittynboots from Parkersburg, WV

Facebook has a group for plastic canvas barbie patterns.

Does anyone know where I can get this plastic canvas pattern, Barbie "dream home bathroom"?

By Susan D.

Susan, I have the Barbie Dream Home Bathroom Pattern. Let me know if you still need it.

Does anyone have any of the Barbie plastic canvas furniture patterns that they would be willing to share or know where I can find some? I'd like to start making the collection for my daughter.

By Ashley D

Have you seen this book: http://www.amaz  as/dp/0881954675

You may be able to find a lower price for it.

I am new to crafting and would like to start making doll furniture with my 4 girls. I am not sure where to start getting patterns from. Can anyone please help me out? Are there sites with free patterns? Thank you.

By Julesm

Does anyone have patterns for plastic canvas Barbie furniture and/or clothespin Barbie furniture they would be willing to share? I have searched the internet and found many that you buy, but no free patterns. Thank you ahead of time for all your help.

By bgrachford

I am looking for the Barbie dream castle plastic canvas pattern for free. Does anyone know where I can find one?

By Jennifer

Could you post some instructions for Barbie furniture in plastic canvas?

By D. Norris

I am looking for free plastic canvas Barbie doll furniture patterns to make for my kids. Would anyone have any that they could share or know where I might find some?

By Kathy from IN

Answers:

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I would look on eBay under plastic canvas. I sold a book just like the one you are looking for on eBay and there are a lot of patterns for furniture especially for Barbie. Have fun with plastic canvas, I sure did. (07/02/2010)

By sassier299

I am looking for some plastic canvas patterns for Barbie doll size furniture. If anyone has any they could copy for me or send me I would be very appreciative.

By SnowflakesofBflo from Buffalo, NY

Answers:

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I found a Barbie castle and a lot of furniture. Email me. (05/16/2010)

By blueskys1986

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

Here is some Barbie furniture I made. Some are from a pattern, some of it is made with out a pattern just my own ideas. A California twin bed, a dresser with a drawer that opens, table, 2 bar stools, couch, TV, wind sock, 2 books, picture, mirror, Easter basket, tennis bag & 2 tennis rackets, and a toilet and bath tub

By Randa from San Marcos, TX

Answers:

I am looking for some Barbie plastic canvas patterns for my two daughters who now just started to play with Barbies. I have been doing plastic canvas for a while and would like to try to do Barbie furniture. By reading the other answers I see someone has the dinning room pattern. I would like to get a copy if you can.

Crystal

Answers:

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

The best place to get any plastic canvas patterns is in a plastic canvas yahoo group. Once you join one you will be able to receive almost any pattern. (02/02/2009)

By Randa

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I have the dining room pattern, just send me a message through this site with your mailing address and I will copy and send it to you. (02/02/2009)

By PICO

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I have a few different patterns, I got mine at Annie's Attic and a plastic canvas book club. (02/03/2009)

By Tracey

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I'm sure you're looking for free stuff but if you can't kind the free stuff, try anniesattic.com. They have ALL sorts of barbie pattern stuff, furniture, clothes. Good luck! (02/03/2009)

By Kitrina7158

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

http://groups.msn.com/cheeksbarbiefurniture/pictures?Page=2

Lots of free pix of PC Barbie Furniture instructions! (02/06/2009)

I also have the house instructions and some outdoor stuff, like instructions on a gazebo and swing set. Let me know and I can sell you the instructions booklets.
(02/06/2009)

By soyzicks

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

You're going to love this. Years ago when they first came out with Barnie furniture, I couldn't afford to buy them. Instead I went to the library and got out wood making books on furniture. You can use those patterns to make your own Barbie furniture. I made a china cabinet with working drawers and doors, a bed that also doubled as a jewelry box etc etc. Hope this works for you. Good Luck. (02/22/2009)

By castleberrycc

Plastic Canvas Barbie Furniture

I have lots of Barbie plastic canvas furniture patterns. E-mail me and I'll send a list of what I have so you can pick from. (05/04/2009)

By eveoreo11