Making a Crochet Snake
Making a quick crochet for your child or as a gift is a fun, easy crochet project. This is a guide about making a crochet snake
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a fun little crochet project for kids and adults alike! I gave it to my little girl tonight and she just loves it. I think I will make her a whole family of them in all different colors.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Source: online photo
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- glue gun
- google eyes
- puff ball
- "J" crochet hook
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 40.
- 3 dc in 3rd ch from hk.
- Continue on making 3 dc in each ch until end. Do you see how it will start to ruffle?
- Easy fix, just coil it back up again gently.
- Now fasten off your yarn and weave in ends. Flatten the front part down.
- Glue your google eyes.
- Cut a skinny triangle from felt about 1 3/4" long.
- Snip up the pointed end for a forked tongue.
- Glue this to the underside of your snake's head.
- See the bottom?
- Glue a red puff ball to the tail.
- All ready to play!
- Your new friend is complete. :)
September 28, 20150 found this helpful
That's adorable. Reminds me of something similar I had as a kid. Now I can make some for my kids. Thanks!
October 7, 20150 found this helpful
That is so cute Melissa :)