Making a Crochet Winter Hat for a Ken Doll
Even Ken needs a warm hat to keep away the winter cold. This is a guide about making a crochet winter hat for a Ken doll
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a warm winter hat for that special man in your life, assuming he is under 1 foot tall that is.:) Quick and easy, it will fit any male Barbie doll.
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- "H" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 2, 9 hdc in ring, join to ch 2.
- Ch 2, 1 hdc in same space, *1 hdc in next, 2 hdc in next*, repeat steps between ** till end, join.
- Ch 2, 1 hdc in next and each stitch around, join.
- Repeat last step.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Ch 1, 1 sc in next stitch and each around, join.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
- He's all set!
January 27, 20160 found this helpful
This is super cute. Can you make him a wig, too? ;)
February 3, 20160 found this helpful
Thank you Attosa, that is a good idea....maybe I'll try that!:)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 8:42:29 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us