Making a Lollipop Heart Card
A lollipop heart card is a great gift for your sweetheart this Valentines Day. This is a guide about making a lollipop heart card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a heart-shaped card and place your lollipop in front of the card to create a fun Valentine treat for kids.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- light pink and light purple cardstock
- hearts patterned paper
- pink and purple gingham ribbon
- glue stick
- foam dot adhesive
- hole punch
- decorative edge scissors
- scissors, pencil
- Sharpie marker
- Transfer large heart template onto pink cardstock. Cut out with scissors.
- Transfer small heart template onto heart patterned paper. Cut out. Then trace it onto light purple cardstock.
- Use decorative edge scissors to cut out. Center and adhere heart paper onto scallop heart with a glue stick.
- Use foam dots to adhere lollipop onto small heart. Tie with purple gingham ribbon.
- Punch a hole in the upper left corner of the two hearts. Insert one end of pink gingham ribbon through the hole and tie ends into a knot. Trim ends evenly.
- Use Sharpie marker to handwrite sentiment "Happy Valentine's Day!" inside the pink heart card.
Source: heart template via FamilyFun
By Maricel from Fairfax, VARead 3 Comments
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 4, 2017 at 12:18:18 PM on 10.0.0.223 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us