Making a Puppy Dog Valentine Card
Paper heart shapes can be arranged together to create a cute puppy face for a Valentine's card. This is a guide about making a puppy dog Valentine card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use different sizes of hearts to create a cute puppy dog card for someone special. Kids will love creating these.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- white cardstock
- colored construction paper
- glue stick
- black marker
- Fold cardstock in half to create greeting card.
- Cut out different sized hearts for the puppy dog: a large one for the head, medium one for muzzle, small ones for eyes and nose, and two elongated ones for the ears.
- Glue hearts in place to form puppy, as shown in photo.
- Leave bottom end of largest heart (the head) showing to look like a tongue.
- Use a black marker to add details to eyes, create eyebrows, and add dots to muzzle where whiskers would be.
- Use the marker to write a Valentine's Day message inside.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
February 1, 20120 found this helpful
Very cute! I think my pooch and I are going to make some of these! :)
February 2, 20120 found this helpful