Making a Mirror Pin

Category Glass Art
Mirror Pin
A fun craft project to make a classy ornament for yourself or for others. This guide is about making a mirror pin.

With mirror pieces and some cool buttons, you can have a classy and sassy pin for keeping or giving.

Approximate Time: 30 Minutes

Instructions:

You can find mirror shapes in any craft shop. I found these for .45 at the local thrift shop.

I just kept adding layers till it was what I wanted, and then added the buttons. Use your glue to attach the mirrors to themselves. I used silver buttons to keep the silver theme. Add them asymmetrically to keep the eye pleased and make it unique. When you are done, glue the pin back on and let all dry. N-JOY!

By Sandi from Yorktown, VA

I just love this! I'm going to try making one, hope it turns out as fantastic as yours.

What a fabulous idea! I never would have thought to do this in a million years. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful project, I will be making some right away! Love!:)