Making a Round Loom

I would like to make my own round loom with peg, is there any one out there to share instructions with me?

Charleen from R.I.

Making a Round Loom

Hey! as a child we used to do something called french knitting. You can buy the bobbins in stores in the UK, but I'm not to sure about the US. My dad also made me one when I was young. All it was is a wooden cotton bobbin with a hole through the middle with four small nails in the top. The thread/wool is punched through the hole in the bobbin. I'm sure you will be able to find something on the internet about this! (01/21/2005)

By Cath

Making a Round Loom
Round Looms
Making a Hat on a Round Loom
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom