Making a Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Flowers are beautiful and a delightful gift to receive, but you can't eat them. Try this candy bouquet instead or in addition to the traditional bouquet of flowers. This is a guide about making a Valentine's Day candy bouquet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A candy bouquet is a fun alternative to flowers on Valentine's day. You don't need to spend a lot of money on one at a store either. They are super easy to make and making your own allows you to customize it for your loved one!
- 4 boxes of Valentine's M & Ms
- Dove hearts
- Hershey's mini candy bars
- York peppermint hearts
- Reese's PB heart
- Russell Stover's strawberry heart
- boxes of conversation hearts
- chocolate heart lollipop
- other assorted candy
- wooden dowels
- floral foam block
- curling ribbon
- tissue paper
- hot glue gun
- Glue the M & Ms boxes together to form a vase.
- Cut the floral foam block down to fit inside. Cut it to be about 1 inch below the top of the vase.
- Cut two squares of tissue paper and use them to cover the floral foam.
- Use a pencil sharpener to sharpen the end of the dowels.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Glue mini candy bars to the dowel. Then glue a second layer on to cover the dowel completely.
- Glue Dove hearts onto the dowel. Then turn the dowel over and cover the backside with more hearts.
- Glue bigger candy onto dowels. You may need to use extra glue to keep them on the dowel, since they are heavy.
- Begin arranging the candy, by pushing the dowels into the foam block.
- Tuck additional tissue paper around the bottom of the candy to cover up the exposed dowels.
- You can glue additional candy onto shorter dowels to fill in empty spaces.
- Wrap curling ribbon around the vase and tie it. Create a bow and curl the ends.
Surprise your sweetie with this candy bouquet on a special day. Check out this video and learn how easy it is to make.
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 1:46:53 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us