Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

This is for people that wear glasses. So many times I have been in the shower and attempted to pick up the shampoo but discovered I had the conditioner (of course it was wasted at that time) I discovered two ways to not mix the bottles up. I have placed a large rubber band around the shampoo bottle to identify it. I have also used a large marker to put a large "X" on the shampoo bottle. I hope this will save someone from wasting as much as I did before marking the bottles.

By Diane from Myrtle Beach,SC

Answers:

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

I wonder if this will work for you, it's pretty simple. I also have a tough time seeing the difference in the shampoo and conditioner bottles. I take a marker and mark the bottles "1" for shampoo and "2" for the conditioner. (of course the numbers mean the order to use them in :) (10/26/2007)

By Simply Joyful

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

Too bad I didn't think of that back in the sixties, when one morning I brushed my teeth with Brylcream. (10/26/2007)

By the Oracle

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

I mark a large "S" on the Shampoo and a large "C" on the conditioner, works for me! (10/26/2007)

By Faye.

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

I found this solution by accident one morning about 15 years ago. I am farsighted and couldn't detect the difference between my shampoo and creme rinse. As I looked up to the shower shelf, water got in my eyes and - lo and behold - I was able to read both containers! The water actually acted as a lens and has worked ever since. (10/28/2007)

By sheilamay

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

This board is fantastic :) I never thought I would see this here and this is such a common thing. I grab the wrong bottle all the time then stand there and holler DOGGONEIT! lol I will sure mark them now, its wired how we don't think of the littlest things! I have to always put my glasses in the same place when I take them off or I cant find them! Once I had to call my husband home cause I couldn't find where I put them! lol (10/28/2007)

By Ariela

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

I'm so glad I use a 2 in 1! (10/29/2007)

By Roger

Mark Shampoo To Avoid Mistakes

You are all so smart! I've been struggling all these years looking for the bottle that has 2 o's! I happen to have a rubber band in the bathroom that's going on the shampoo bottle today! Besides being a marker, it's also easier to grip! (12/26/2008)

By Teri