Pet PagesPets

Mickey (Ragdoll Mix)

Mickey is approximately 8 months old. He is a Ragdoll mix. My daughter found him scared and hiding behind the Coke machine across the street. I went to get him and look at his temperament and fortunately he was not feral.

He is the most loving cat I have ever seen and he is soft like a rabbit and is floppsy like a Ragdoll cat. Also he follows me around and kisses me like the dogs. Cats are so amazing. He seems to know how special he is and how lucky we are to have found each other. My daughter, Allie, took this picture. He likes to get petted, hugged, to snuggle at night under my nose, and pose in beautiful ways for my daughter to photograph. He plays with the ferret, the foster animals, the puppies, all that moves he is friends with. Mickey is a joy and makes us appreciate the absolute perfect mind of the cat species!

By Robyn from TN