Value of Mickey Mouse Figurine

Category Dolls
An old, rare Mickey Mouse figure can be worth quite a bit. This is a guide about value of mickey mouse figurine.

I have an old Mickey Mouse figurine and was wondering what it was worth. It has Walt Disney printed on the butt. I will attach photos. Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

That's a fantastic figurine. Here are some of the same but not in such good condition- set of three:

www.rubylane.com/.../Set-3-Vintage-Walt-Disney-x22Minnie

These were sold for $125

Best Answer

Your figurine is considered rare because it is retired. These figurines sell for a much higher price than vintage figurines or ones that are still available.

The figurine you have is so hard to find and many people are looking for this. Some collectors would pay as high as $1000 for this figurine.

I personally would go to see a vintage, rare, and retired dealer for Disney figurines. You'd be surprised to find out that this little guy is worth a lot of money. That is the only way to get a fair price for this retired figurine.

It depends what it is made of. On eBay I saw some for as little as $10 and some for as much as $400.

Why don't you take it to a dealer for a free appraisal?

I live in arkansas, do you know of any Disney dealers that I can contact reguarding this piece? I would like to see if any are interested in purchasing.