Finding the Value of a Plaster 'Nutty Grandma' Knitting Figurine

Category Miscellaneous
This is a guide about value of a plaster 'Nutty Grandma' knitting figurine. This unique plaster figurine is of a walnut shaped figure, sitting in an easy chair, and working on a knitting project. Do you know anything about this figurine, such as the manufacturer, that could help determine it's value?

I haven't a clue if this piece is worth any thing.

Answers

Best Answer

I have several of the R&W Berries pieces and they do not resemble this piece to me but??
I believe it is just a very inexpensive item mass produced several years ago (name on end - Nutty Grandma) and can only be valued by whatever someone would pay. That just means it may be appealing to someone who will pay a price but actually finding that particular person may be very difficult to impossible.

Thr best answer that I can come up with is that this is most likely a 1970s piece vintage figurine. I believe it's made by a company called R&W Berries who have created many similar statues in the 1970s though I could not ever find this exact one online ANYWHERE, the similar ones I found on ebay all ranging from $10 to the mid teens in price range for one that looks to be in the same condition as yours.

That's my best answer I could be wrong but it's the best I got.