Value of House of Lloyd Figurines

Category Miscellaneous
Millions of House of Lloyd figurines have been made to enjoy. Generally even if still boxed, they seldom generate more than 10 dollars in value.

I was given a never used set of resin(?) Easter bunnies made by House of Lloyd. They are still in plastic, laid in the Styrofoam and in the original box. I have looked for hours online trying to find their value and I never even saw this set anywhere. I would appreciate any information that anyone can give me!

Answers

Most of their figurines go for $20 or less on eBay and Etsy. i think this one is in that price range, also.

I love your "Easter" bunnies !!
Try a search on "Google" put all the info you can find, maker/model/number/description and see what they come up with.

Also go on eBay and see if there is similar like for sale, it will give you a general idea on what they are worth.

These are sweet! I remember them well! We used to sell House of Lloyd items like hotcakes around various holidays--esp. Easter.

Sadly, they made millions and millions of pieces so they did not hold their value in today's market. While I would need to find an exact set to give you the exact value (if you can find one that sold), generally these items, even in boxes, fetch under $10 in most settings, less at a yard sale, maybe a little more on Etsy.

They look adorable when displayed so enjoy them!! That was what they were made for! To be enjoyed!!