MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of House of Lloyd Easter Bunny Figurines

I was given a never used set of resin(?) Easter bunnies made by House of Lloyd. They are still in plastic, laid in the Styrofoam and in the original box. I have looked for hours online trying to find their value and I never even saw this set anywhere. I would appreciate any information that anyone can give me!

Most of their figurines go for $20 or less on eBay and Etsy. i think this one is in that price range, also.

I love your "Easter" bunnies !!
Try a search on "Google" put all the info you can find, maker/model/number/description and see what they come up with.
Also go on eBay and see if there is similar like for sale, it will give you a general idea on what they are worth.

These are sweet! I remember them well! We used to sell House of Lloyd items like hotcakes around various holidays--esp. Easter.

Sadly, they made millions and millions of pieces so they did not hold their value in today's market. While I would need to find an exact set to give you the exact value (if you can find one that sold), generally these items, even in boxes, fetch under $10 in most settings, less at a yard sale, maybe a little more on Etsy.

They look adorable when displayed so enjoy them!! That was what they were made for! To be enjoyed!!