Mother's Day Banquet Idea

A few years ago I helped get together a Mother's Day banquet themed: A POTPOURRI OF MEMORIES. As a party favor we did multicolored bags filled with potpourri, and put together a small book of poems and readings about mothers in all stages of life, the poems were: To Daughter, To Son, A Single Mother, HIS Mother, Mothers Prayer, Those Little Red Sneakers, Prayer for Those Who Live Alone, Love and Pet Me Now (for older mothers). The guest speaker was an older Mother recalling memories of child raising.

I am very proud of this and would gladly copy and share these poems with anyone who would like to use it for their church banquet. Email me @ Shearerrv AT and leave an address.

By Sharon Shearer

Mother's Day Banquet Idea

I would love to have these poems! I am in charge of a banquet and I'm sure these poems will be used! Thanks. (04/01/2008)

By Beth Olah

Mother's Day Banquet Idea
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas