Nail Polish Remover on Leather

I just recently spilled a bit of nail polish remover on my new light tan leather couch and the color has now gone from light tan to almost white, I was just wondering if there was any way that I could go about fixing this problem.

Trish

Answers:

Nail Polish Remover on Leather

Get a colored magic marker (or perhaps paste shoe polish that will dry after being applied, after all it is good enough for leather shoes that are used daily and in the elements so it should work on your furniture too!). Anyway, get it to match the furnitures color and then "color away", only you would know where the accident is/was and if you do not tell no one else will know it either. (07/30/2007)

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane, NC

Nail Polish Remover on Leather

I like the rest of the wives, was struck dumb with fear when I saw the mess I made with polish remover on my $3k leather sofa, but the shoe polish/black marker worked. (03/06/2008)

By dead meat

Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
A wood table.
Fixing a Wood Table With a Nail Polish Remover Stain
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎉
🎄