Browsing: Name Ideas for an Organizing Business

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Name Ideas for an Organizing Business

If you are planning to start a professional organizing business you will want a name that defines its scope and mission. This is a guide about name ideas for an organizing business.

Stacks of colorful boxes used for organizing.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 25, 2016 Flag

I am in need of a name for my professional organization business. My specialty is in the home. I have a long name (it has four syllables) and don't know if I should include it.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 16, 2016 Flag

My name is Krystal and I need suggestions for the name of a personal organization service I am starting.

Services cover a range of needs as unique as each situation. Services include, but are not limited to:

Organization Services (former trial prep paralegal)

• Home Organization

• Office Organization

• Organized Move In/Move Out

• Senior Relocation

• Organized Kids

Interior Decorating

• Staging Homes for Sale

• Decorating Rooms in Home or Office

Personal Stylist

• Wardrobe (both work and play)

• Hair

• Make-Up
  • Shopping

• Wardrobe

• Household Needs

• Assistance with Kids

• Tutoring (former teacher, fingerprint and background clearance)

• Organizing

• Wardrobe

• Nanny (pre-arranged dates)

• I love children. Anything I can do to help them to be happy and confident brings me joy.

Personalized Plans: I will work with you to come up with a plan to help you and/or your family be less stressed; happier; and have more time to enjoy life.

How about "Krystal Cleared" as in "cleared out the clutter...

Hope that helps 

Krystal Clear Organization

September 1, 2016 Flag

My mother-in-law and I are going to start an organizing buisness for people without the time to do it on their own. Our last name is Gray. I was trying to think of somthing with Grays in it or just gray any ideas? Thank you.

How about Grayt Organization?

August 21, 2016 Flag

I've started a new organizing business and I'm stuck on the name. I would like to use my last name "Dance" and also the word breathe. Any ideas?

Owning and operating a business which people will remember is called 'branding,' zaidance. When you think about the services you offer and what people will hire you to do, what words come to mind?

As a consumer, when I hear the words 'dance' and 'breathe,' I think of yoga, fitness, zumba ... and certainly not organizing.

That said, once you've chosen a great name for your company, there's no reason whatsoever that you can't have fun with slogans. "Dance through the day when everything's organized," or "breathe easier when you can find what you want when you need it."

Good luck!

July 10, 2016 Flag

I am wanting to start an organizing business, but not just for offices. I wanted to add my last name (Files) in there, but it may make it confusing, what should I do?

Organizing More Than Files

May 26, 2013 Flag

I need help! I am starting my own organization business and I am stuck on the name :/ My last name is Love so it would be great if it was in the name somewhere. I want it to be short, catchy, easy to spell and remember. Anybody have any fantastic ideas?

By B. Love

The best one I thought up is "Love 2B Organized".

U'll Love Organizing

"Love it or Leave it"; Love it or lose it; "Love your space again". Good Luck with your new venture.

January 2, 2011 Flag

I'm interested in starting an organizing business. I thought of "Organizing Alchemy", but some said the name sounded too lofty. Others said it wasn't clear enough. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you!

By J G Mc Laren from Boston, MA

How about "Thinking Inside the Box"! Good luck.

Hey there. I am on the Mass, NH, Maine border in southwestern Maine. I have been through several back operations and my house, after 2 years basically in bed, is dirty and looks like I have been hoarding for years. (Not really that bad, but close!) I could use a good cleaner for a weekend. Drop me a line!

Oragee (Organize & idea)

Organizy

You can also use Frozen Lemons (www.frozenlemons.com). It helps entrepreneurs to come up with company name ideas.

March 4, 2015 Flag

I am starting a professsional organizing business. My last name is Freeze and I was trying to incorporate it, but don't know if it's possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

By Christie F

Clean it in a Breeze

Let It Go (Frozen)

Freeze Clean

Crisp and Clean

September 27, 2011 Flag

I am starting a new organizing business, and I am stuck on the name. I want the name to be something with serenity in it. Any ideas?

October 9, 2012 Flag

I am professional organizer for peoples' homes and offices. Now I want to add a new service for senior citizens, where I help them out and run errands, etc. that they need help with.

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessJune 12, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 26, 2016 at 5:20:45 AM on 10.0.1.17 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.