Name Ideas for an Organizing Business

If you are planning to start a professional organizing business you will want a name that defines its scope and mission. This is a guide about name ideas for an organizing business.

Stacks of colorful boxes used for organizing.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I'm starting a home organization and interior decorating business, as a free lancer. I am struggling with a catchy name that represents: order, less is more, simple lines, open space, and simplify your life.

I know it's a bit much to incorporate, but at the end of the day, being OCD, I can't settle on a name. I don't want people to think I only do minimalist type of interior decoration, which is what the home organization is about.

Any leads would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks.

SF

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am starting an organizing business for homes and businesses. I will also provide event planning/coordination and will make gift baskets. I am a "Jill of All Trades". :-) I am trying to find a name for my business that will not limit my services. I like the words dynamic, creative, and catchy titles. I also love the Southern Belle theme. My personality if very personable and outgoing. Can you provide any suggestions for a name?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need help! I am starting my own organization business and I am stuck on the name :/ My last name is Love so it would be great if it was in the name somewhere. I want it to be short, catchy, easy to spell and remember. Anybody have any fantastic ideas?

By B. Love

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

"Love it or Leave it"; Love it or lose it; "Love your space again". Good Luck with your new venture.

Read More Answers...

I am starting a professsional organizing business. My last name is Freeze and I was trying to incorporate it, but don't know if it's possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

By Christie F

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Clean it in a Breeze

Let It Go (Frozen)

Freeze Clean

Crisp and Clean

I'm interested in starting an organizing business. I thought of "Organizing Alchemy", but some said the name sounded too lofty. Others said it wasn't clear enough. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you!

By J G Mc Laren from Boston, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Oragee (Organize & idea)

Organizy

You can also use Frozen Lemons (www.frozenlemons.com). It helps entrepreneurs to come up with company name ideas.

Read More Answers...

I am starting a new organizing business, and I am stuck on the name. I want the name to be something with serenity in it. Any ideas?

By Courtney

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Pins In A Row

Neat and Orderly

Organized Nation

Chaos Removers

Chaos Be Gone

Organize It!

Read More Answers...

I am professional organizer for peoples' homes and offices. Now I want to add a new service for senior citizens, where I help them out and run errands, etc. that they need help with. My current name doesn't seem to fit any more, "Clutter Control Unlimited". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Karen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think you should keep the name you have now and then choose another name for the senior service. This way the seniors will identify with you more. Your senior services would be a part of your business, so your business cards should reflect that. Make sure it is a name seniors can identify with : for example : Ace Hardware ...seniors identify with Hardware. If it was say Ace homeware they wouldn't realize it was a hardware store. Hope this helps!

Organized Senior Personal Services is something they could relate to. Don't get too fancy.

I am starting a professional organizing business and need help with a name. I would like something elegant and classy. I will cover all areas of organizing and decluttering. I'm even thinking about offering a personal assistant/concierge service.

My initials are CR. A slogan to go with the name would be nice, as well.

Thank you.

By CR from Toledo, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cleaned Right by CR(with different fonts for the letters C and R)

clean in toledo by cr

In order by cr

clean and orderly

organized by cr

good luck

Business and Legal BusinessJune 12, 2013
      Living room with nice interior design.
      Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
      Home Decor Shop
      Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
      Early Childhood Education Consultant
      Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
      Bakery
      Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 28, 2016 at 2:04:38 AM on 10.0.0.66 in 263 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.