Natural Treatment for Yeast Infection in Dog's Ears

What amount of vinegar and rubbing alcohol do you use for yeast infection in dogs' ears?

By Kate from West Leyden, N.Y.

Answers:

I used lactobacillus granules, a dietary supplement made by BD. It's usually used to avoid yeast infection in humans, taken orally. But for the dog I mixed it with about a half tblsp water. I waited for granules to melt, then drew it up in a syringe and placed half the liquid in each ear, one at a time. Make sure the liquid doesn't come out of the ear by holding the dog's head sideways. Pull and move the ear around to get it down into the ear canal. I had to do this a couple of times. By the next morning her ears were clear of the colored wax, the next day her ears weren't juicy anymore. (11/15/2010)

By rad2435

RE: Natural Treatment for Yeast Infection in Dog's Ears

My rescue, Indie, an English Pointer had this body and ear odour which we figured was an yeast infection, due to Valley fever and antibiotics given to him for an entire month to treat bronchitis. I started him on a cup of yoghurt with a teaspoon of turmeric whipped in it and his odour was almost gone within two days. (12/23/2010)

By Pinkwall

Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
Chihuahua puppy
Puppy's Ears Aren't Standing Up
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Dog's Yeast Infection
Treating a Dog's Yeast Infection
🎉
🎄