Need Centerpiece Ideas

I am in need of centerpiece for an event at my church. The theme is "consuming fire". I am thinking of something inexpensive. The only things I have come up with is flowers or candles, but no real creative ideas. Because we are on a budget it needs to be under $10.00 if possible. All ideas are appreciated.
Thanks,
eventsonabudget

Answers:

Need Centerpiece Ideas

Church Dinner Centerpieces

thriftyfun.com

More Centerpiece Ideas
thriftyfun.com

Inexpensive Centerpieces: This is an old request for fall ideas, but there are some good ideas that would work for your function. One idea is to create gift baskets with modestly priced items that you then can raffle off at the end of the event.

thriftyfun.com (04/02/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Need Centerpiece Ideas

I like flowers, red, yellow, and orange. Then using either tissue paper or cellophane, cut and twist into flame-like tufts and tuck these among the flowers like flames. Baskets or basket covers of twigs would be great, and table favors could be kitchen-sized matchboxes decorated with any "theme" decoration-cover with paper in these colors and use stickers, stamps, or a computer generated logo. Matches are handy for picnics, barbecues, and bonfires. A homemade "firestarter" for a fireplace or bonfire would be a good favor, too. (04/02/2004)

By Linda

Need Centerpiece Ideas

I have two ideas for the lady needing the church centerpieces- consuming fire.

1. How about some fire trucks that come as party favors in the party section of a store?

2. If she was to stick with Biblical ideas, how about the burning bush of Moses or the fiery furnace of the men in the fire?
(04/05/2004)

By ThriftyFun

small white church
Church Banquet Decoration Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Jars used as flower vases for a church banquet.
Table Decorations for Church Banquets
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄