New Sew-Ware for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

I am looking for additional sew-ware for a Singer #6268. It is approximately 24 years old.

Karylj from Smithfield, RI

I know Mulqueens in Mesa Arizona 480-545-0778 has the majority of them, and the owner has told me he was "willing to make a good price". I already have all of them, although I haven't used very many of them in recent years. My good ol' dependable 6268 is starting to get tired. I've had it repaired twice in the last 9 months so I think I'll give it one more chance then I'll start looking for a "new" machine. (02/23/2009)

By Sue

My daughter-in-law got a 6268 from her grandma. The top tension doesn't work right and I don't see how to take things apart to examine it. Last weekend I found a 6268 at a yard sale but no way to plug in and test it. Turns on but doesn't pick up bobbin thread and after looking closely, I'd guess it is out of time. Can one self-service this model machine?

New SewWare Cartridges for Singer Sewing Machine #6268
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Singer Sewing Machine
Repairing a Singer Sewing Machine
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine