No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes

Making cookies without having to get the oven hot is sometimes the best way to go. This page contains no bake peanut butter cookie recipes.

February 13, 2014 Flag

If you don't have time (or all the ingredients) to bake a whole batch of cookies, or you don't want to use electricity (or gas), but you crave a tender, just-baked peanut butter cookie right NOW, here is how you can make as good a "peanut butter cookie" as you might ever want in less than two minutes (less than 30 seconds if you have the ingredients at hand):

Total Time: Less than two minutes

Yield: one

• 1 Ritz cracker
  • 1 heaping tsp peanut butter
  • 1 heaping tsp brown sugar
  • sprinkle of cinnamon

1. Take a Ritz cracker. I only guarantee this recipe if you use Ritz crackers as they are perfect for this, tender and well-salted.
  2. Put a good-size dollop of peanut butter on top of the cracker, and then however much brown sugar you can fit on top of that, and then top the brown sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  3. Enjoy! It tastes like a very tender, freshly-baked peanut butter cookie.

When I entered my "Instant Peanut Butter Cookie" recipe (above), I meant to say a "heaping" teaspoon of peanut butter and a "heaping" teaspoon of brown sugar...as much as you want to make it perfect for you! And, by the way, it's better eaten in two bites, not just one, so that you can sink your teeth down through the peanut butter and brown sugar and tender bit of cracker at the bottom - That gives you the softness and the "crunch" of a freshly-baked cookie. I'm attaching a picture of the kind of (small, round) Ritz cracker I recommend for this; it has the perfect taste, flaky tenderness, and "crunch" to make this cookie. Hard, flat crackers will disappoint.

June 20, 2005 Flag

I am looking for a cookie recipe that is a lot like the oatmeal nobake cookies except it has saltine crackers and peanut butter but doesn't have the cocoa. This is a drop cookie. I think I remember all the ingredients but not the measurements. Butter, milk, sugar, vanilla, peanut butter, and saltine crackers added at the end. If anyone has this recipe I would love to have it again.

Thanks,
Leanne

Here's a recipe for no bake Oatmeal cookings...

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf680203.tip.html

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://huntsville.about.com/od/cookies/r/peanutbutterbit.htm

Harlean from Arkansas

I believe this is what you are looking for:

Soda Cracker Cookies

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup margarine

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 stack pack (or more) soda crackers, finely crushed

Combine sugar, milk, margarine and vanilla in saucepan. Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, stirring until melted. Stir in cracker crumbs, mix well. Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper. Cool.

Thank you so much khogue, that is the recipe I have been looking for, I can't wait to make it. Its sure to take me back to those teen years!!!

Leanne

May 15, 2009 Flag

A quick and easy recipe with 5 pantry items, that's just like Reeses! Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well. Blend in melted butter until well combined. Press mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch pan.

January 26, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a recipe for a no-bake cookies with two of the ingredients being peanut butter and saltine crackers, but does not have chocolate in it. Thanks for

October 30, 2007 Flag

Combine first three items in pan on stove heat until you are able to blend well. Remove (do not boil), add oats, mix well. Mixture will be stiff.

December 10, 2005 Flag

Does any one have a recipe for a no-bake peanut butter cookie with oatmeal, but no cocoa?

Sylvia from AL

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could try using carob? I don't know of any other recipe for that without using cocoa. But if you don't want chocolate then I would try using Carob. My aunt uses it all the time in place of cocoa. I think she gets it at the local health food store.

no bake peanutbutter cookies 2(6oz) packages butterscotch chips 1 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter 4-5 c. cornflakes 1c. dry roasted peanuts Melt chips and peanutbutter in large microwave safe bowl in the microwave.stir in 4-5 c. cornflakes and 1 c. peanuts. drop y rounded tsp. on wax paper..store in airtight container between layers of waxed paper...

You can type RECIPES in the search box and get tons of sites with recipes. You could type COOKIE RECIPES the same way. Several of the cake and flour companies have websites with recipes. So does Crisco and Kraft. Lots of good recipe websites out there.

This is one I've used before:

No bake peanut butter cookies

3 cups white sugar

3/4 cup butter

3/4 cup milk

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 1/2 cups peanut butter

4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for one full minute. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool. Transfer to a large bowl if it does not fit into the pan well. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool until set.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies No BakeOctober 17, 2013
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Recipes
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
🎄