No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes

Category No Bake
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie
Making cookies without having to get the oven hot is sometimes the best way to go. This page contains no bake peanut butter cookie recipes.

If you don't have time (or all the ingredients) to bake a whole batch of cookies, or you don't want to use electricity (or gas), but you crave a tender, just-baked peanut butter cookie right NOW, here is how you can make as good a "peanut butter cookie" as you might ever want in less than two minutes (less than 30 seconds if you have the ingredients at hand):

Total Time: Less than two minutes

Yield: one

• 1 Ritz cracker
  • 1 heaping tsp peanut butter
  • 1 heaping tsp brown sugar
  • sprinkle of cinnamon

1. Take a Ritz cracker. I only guarantee this recipe if you use Ritz crackers as they are perfect for this, tender and well-salted.
  2. Put a good-size dollop of peanut butter on top of the cracker, and then however much brown sugar you can fit on top of that, and then top the brown sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  3. Enjoy! It tastes like a very tender, freshly-baked peanut butter cookie.

When I entered my "Instant Peanut Butter Cookie" recipe (above), I meant to say a "heaping" teaspoon of peanut butter and a "heaping" teaspoon of brown sugar...as much as you want to make it perfect for you! And, by the way, it's better eaten in two bites, not just one, so that you can sink your teeth down through the peanut butter and brown sugar and tender bit of cracker at the bottom - That gives you the softness and the "crunch" of a freshly-baked cookie. I'm attaching a picture of the kind of (small, round) Ritz cracker I recommend for this; it has the perfect taste, flaky tenderness, and "crunch" to make this cookie. Hard, flat crackers will disappoint.

A quick and easy recipe with 5 pantry items, that's just like Reeses!

Directions:

Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well. Blend in melted butter until well combined. Press mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch pan. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler. Spread over peanut butter mixture.

Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets "rock hard".

Servings: 24
Time:10 Minutes Preparation Time
0 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: Church Cookbook

By LovingLynden from Lynden, WA

I am looking for a cookie recipe that is a lot like the oatmeal nobake cookies except it has saltine crackers and peanut butter but doesn't have the cocoa. This is a drop cookie. I think I remember all the ingredients but not the measurements. Butter, milk, sugar, vanilla, peanut butter, and saltine crackers added at the end. If anyone has this recipe I would love to have it again.

Thanks,
Leanne

Don't have what you want, but does anyone have the oatmeal no bake recipe? I'd love both!

Here's a recipe for no bake Oatmeal cookings...

http://www.thri  f680203.tip.html

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://huntsvil  nutbutterbit.htm

Harlean from Arkansas

I believe this is what you are looking for:

Soda Cracker Cookies

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup margarine

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 stack pack (or more) soda crackers, finely crushed

Combine sugar, milk, margarine and vanilla in saucepan. Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, stirring until melted. Stir in cracker crumbs, mix well. Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper. Cool.

Thank you so much khogue, that is the recipe I have been looking for, I can't wait to make it. Its sure to take me back to those teen years!!!

Leanne

Try this--they are WONDERFUL!

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 &frac; cups flour

1 tsp. soda

&frac; tsp. salt

1/3 cup old-fashioned oats

1 cup chunky peanut butter

&frac; cup butter

&frac; cup egg substitute

1 tsp. vanilla

1/4 cup honey

1 cup brown sugar, packed

Mix flour, soda, salt, and oats in medium bowl.

Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, honey, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture in 2 additions. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm and no longer stickyabout 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350. With hands, roll into balls and place on parchment paper about 2 apart. Bake cookies until puffed, beginning to brown on top, and still very soft to touchabout 10-12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Using metal spatula, transfer cookies to rack and cool completely. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.) These freeze well, too.

Yield: 30

I am looking for a recipe for a no-bake cookies with two of the ingredients being peanut butter and saltine crackers, but does not have chocolate in it. Thanks for
the help.

Lin from Topeka, KS

Not sure if this is the one you were thinking of...from another TF thread:

SODA CRACKER COOKIES:

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup margarine

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup peanut butter

Combine sugar, milk, margarine and vanilla in saucepan.

Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat.

Add peanut butter, stirring until melted.

Stir in cracker crumbs, mix well.

Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.

Cool.

My Mom use to make these for me. I love them. Spread a bit of peanut butter on a saltine cracker and place on a baking pan. Repeat as many as you want. Place a marshmallow on top of peanut butter and broil until lightly golden. Enjoy!

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup Karo syrup
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 cup oats

Directions

Combine first three items in pan on stove heat until you are able to blend well. Remove (do not boil), add oats, mix well. Mixture will be stiff. If seems runny, add extra oats a little at a time until stiff. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet, let sit until firm.

This will cure a sweet tooth.

By Deloris from Indiana

no bake cookies are a favorite of ours too

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup milk

1/2 stick (1/4 c.) butter

1/2 cup cocoa

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 tsp vanilla

3 cup oatmeal

Directions:

Boil first 4 ingredients, then add peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over oatmeal. Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool and enjoy.

I used to make these in Camp Fire and they were always yummy.

Jess

Does any one have a recipe for a no-bake peanut butter cookie with oatmeal, but no cocoa?

Sylvia from AL

You could try using carob? I don't know of any other recipe for that without using cocoa. But if you don't want chocolate then I would try using Carob. My aunt uses it all the time in place of cocoa. I think she gets it at the local health food store.

no bake peanutbutter cookies 2(6oz) packages butterscotch chips 1 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter 4-5 c. cornflakes 1c. dry roasted peanuts Melt chips and peanutbutter in large microwave safe bowl in the microwave.stir in 4-5 c. cornflakes and 1 c. peanuts. drop y rounded tsp. on wax paper..store in airtight container between layers of waxed paper...

You can type RECIPES in the search box and get tons of sites with recipes. You could type COOKIE RECIPES the same way. Several of the cake and flour companies have websites with recipes. So does Crisco and Kraft. Lots of good recipe websites out there.

This is one I've used before:

No bake peanut butter cookies

3 cups white sugar

3/4 cup butter

3/4 cup milk

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 1/2 cups peanut butter

4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for one full minute. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool. Transfer to a large bowl if it does not fit into the pan well. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool until set.

the recipe mazie submitted is the same as mine/except 4 cups oatmeal, & 1 cup coconut

Does anyone have this recipe, that calls for oatmeal, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and is coated with chocolate?

By Debra