Organizing With Ice Cube Trays

Ice cube tray come in so many colors now. I use ice cube trays to store my necklaces or earrings. I put a pair in each section. This way they keep neat so I can find the pairs. The trays also stack neatly together.

By Diane

Organizing With Ice Cube Trays

I have done the same sort of thing with pill sorters, ike you can get pill containers for like each day of the week. I put a pair of earrings in each one and close the flap, this works well with my children and helps them be organized and keep track of them. (02/11/2005)

By wendy

Organzing Small Things

Old ice cube trays make great organizers. You can store all kinds of small items in them like screws, nuts, bolts, washers, small nails, etc. in them.. It helps you to always know where they are.

By Robin (03/24/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Organizing With Ice Cube Trays

They work great for earrings and desk items like paperclips, pushpins, rubber bands, etc. Also for crafts like beads and googly eyes. (03/24/2005)

By suzi homemaker

Organizing With Ice Cube Trays

We save the peanut butter plastic jars and use them for the nails in one, screws and bolts in one and so on. Have them lined up in my tool box and can see what is in each. I save the smaller size mustard jars and clean them good. When I fry bacon i save the grease in these and store in refg. Then when we want gravy or need to add a little to something we are cooking it is there and ready. (03/25/2005)

By Dgrams

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 10:11:06 PM on in 898 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.