Uses for Ice Cube Trays

Category Reusing
Besides making ice these containers can help you organize all kinds of things. This guide contains uses for ice cube trays.

I love earrings and was tired of not being able to organize them where they stayed together (besides using the little Ziploc bags you can buy at the craft stores). I enjoy watching HGTV for all the ideas they have and found this one on one of the episodes of House Hunters. Use ice cube trays!

This was a brilliant idea, so I rushed to the dollar store to purchase some trays. This has been so wonderful being able to locate a complete pair of earrings in a hurry. My jewelry chest has deep drawers and I can stack them 3 trays high. Hope this works for you!

By Donna from Watauga, TX

Instead of buying expensive drawer and cabinet organizers, use stackable ice cube trays to store spools of thread, snaps, and other sewing supplies as well as nails and other smaller hardware pieces.

By Patti from Holyoke, CO

Organizing beads is simple if you use an ice cube tray to keep them in.

By Robyn F. from TN

Use cracked ice cube trays for storage of small items inside drawers (i.e.: paper clips, tacks, rubber bands, etc.).

BrendaLea