Oven Beef Stew
- 2 lb. stew beef
- 4-6 carrots, peeled, cut in fourths
- 4-6 potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 lg. onion, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Combine all ingredients with 2 cups water in Dutch oven. Bake, covered, at 275 degrees F for 6 hours or longer. Remove bay leaves before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide