Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Paint Color Advice for Kitchen with Red Orange Counters

We just started painting the ceiling which is white and our counter top color is bright red orange. So, what is the color paint for my wall? Please help me. Thank you.

Alma

By am-am from Grand Rapids, MI

Alma, You should go to colorcombos.com and look at the different combinations with red orange. I would never think of this but they had a beautiful silver gray that looked wonderful with red orange. Anyway you can look a different colors against the red orange. Pretty neat!

The silver gray sounds wonderful. What is your floor color?

It depends on what your floor color is and how big the room is but, a rich brown should go with it and the silver gray sounds nice too! Good luck and let us know what you choose.

Hi everyone,

Thanks you so much for the replies. Uhmmm, the floor color is like a dirty white, also this kitchen room is kinda dark. So, I wonder what color is good for the wall. This is an old cottage though but we want it to be lookin' nice.

And also guys, I also need your help through prayers. I am going to have a bone marrow transplant. I am asking for your prayers.

Thank You and god bless u all

Alma, if you cannot afford the silver grey then try eggshell it will make it appear larger too. As for your bone marrow transplant. Keep this in mind. God has the last say in all these issues and take his peace with you through it. It is awesome. If you don't have it then you need it before you go. My husband just went through cancer of the throat, 2 weeks after last treatment it was just gone. Still gone 6 months later. Look at your life and see what you need to change because as of right now forever will forever look different. believe because God is hands on. Jesus is still the superstar.