Paint for Laminate Countertops

I want to change the look on my countertops from the restroom to the kitchen. Can I use a stone spray and what clear coat can I use to make it stay?

By Ezequiel from El Paso, TX

Answers:

Paint for Laminate Countertops

I have found the best product for your countertops. I found a product online called Giani. This is a granite paint for your countertops. It is so easy. The cost was $48.00. You can find it online, but I found it a local paint store. They have different colors to choose from, but only had the Bombay Black, so that is what I went with. Once I finish the top coat I will load before and after pictures. (12/29/2009)

By NewlyMrsSmith

painting a countertop
Painting a Laminate Counter Top
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring
Using Laminate Flooring for Countertops
laminate samples
Cloudy White Spots on Laminate Countertop
🎄