Paper Heart Door Hanger
This easy to make paper heart decoration is easy enough for child to make. It's a nice Valentine's Day or Mother's Day project. This is a guide about making a Paper Heart Door Hanger
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple heart decoration would be great to make with kids. You could even make it longer and use it as a garland.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pieces of scrapbooking paper (dark pink, light pink, and light purple)
- hot glue gun
- Cut four strips of the darker pink, two of the light purple, and three of the light pink, the length of the paper and 1 1/2 inches wide.
- For the first set of hearts, fold a light pink strip in half and tuck two dark pink strips into the fold. Staple them together, about 1/4 inch above the fold.
- Now bring all of the ends around and together to create a heart shape. Then staple all of the ends together. Repeat to create two more sets of hearts.
- Run a line of hot glue down in the crease at the top of the large heart, then tuck the bottom of another heart into the glue. Allow to dry. Then repeat, to attach all three hearts.
- Put a dot of hot glue in the crease of the top heart and attach a loop of ribbon.
Related Content(article continues below)
This video shows you a simple heart decoration you can make with kids for Valentine's Day. You could even make it longer and use it as a garland. Decorate your classroom or your home with this easy paper heart Valentine's decoration. View the full project here: Paper Heart Door Hanger
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 18, 2017 at 1:33:02 PM on 10.0.2.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us