Paper Heart Door Hanger
This simple heart decoration would be great to make with kids. You could even make it longer and use it as a garland.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pieces of scrapbooking paper (dark pink, light pink, and light purple)
- hot glue gun
- Cut four strips of the darker pink, two of the light purple, and three of the light pink, the length of the paper and 1 1/2 inches wide.
- For the first set of hearts, fold a light pink strip in half and tuck two dark pink strips into the fold. Staple them together, about 1/4 inch above the fold.
- Now bring all of the ends around and together to create a heart shape. Then staple all of the ends together. Repeat to create two more sets of hearts.
- Run a line of hot glue down in the crease at the top of the large heart, then tuck the bottom of another heart into the glue. Allow to dry. Then repeat, to attach all three hearts.
- Put a dot of hot glue in the crease of the top heart and attach a loop of ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!