Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Patterns for a Knifty Knitter Long Loom

0 0EmailFollow
Place holder photo. Please share a photo for this guide.

Knitting looms are an easy way to knit even if you are not an experienced traditional knitter. This is a guide about patterns for a Knifty Knitter long loom.

Here are questions related to Patterns for a Knifty Knitter Long Loom.

Question: Making a Prayer Shawl on a Knifty Knitter Long Loom

I am making a prayer shawl on a Knifty Knitter using a long loom. I could not find a pattern for a prayer shawl. Do you have any suggestions? I have cerebral palsy. I have been making hats for about a year.

By Phyllis from Independence, MO

Most Recent Answer

By Jolene [1]04/06/2011

I have seen prayer shawls of all kinds and materials. Make one about 18" wide and 6' long. Then get praying.

Question: Using Rectangular Knifty Knitter Loom

How do you use the rectangular (purple) Knifty Knitter loom to do a single knit scarf?

By Mattie from Spokane, WA

Most Recent Answer

By Dorin [4]12/03/2010

You just knit using one side. Youtube is the best place for videos that show how to finish off the end.

Question: Making a Poncho with an Oblong Knifty Knitter (Long Loom)

I need a pattern for a poncho. I use the long looms.

By Chris from Endicott, NY

Most Recent Answer

By kathleen williams [23]03/09/2010

Go to-Free Knitting Patterns-info there, good luck.

Question: Knitting a Hat on an Oblong Loom

I would like directions on making a knitted hat on a oblong loom.

Kim from Zeeland, MI

Most Recent Answer

By Karyn [29]02/06/2009

I have been using looms for a bit now and almost all the info I have found on the net came from youtube. I find it much easier to see how things are done rather than trying to figure out the directions. In my seach on loom patterns and such, I have not yet found a hat made with the oblong loom. Post if you find it please.

Question: Rectangular Knifty Knitter Help

I need help with the purple rectangular Knifty Knitter. The instructions of how to get started on this loom are impossible to understand. This loom doesn't have the rounded ends with a peg, just 18 opposing pegs. I can't find any videos on the web to help. Once I understand how to put on the yarn and knit the first row, I can take it from there. Thank you kindly!

Lorena from Salinas, CA

Most Recent Answer

By michelle (Guest Post)10/29/2008

Yahoo groups has a few groups of knifty knitter groups. They are VERY helpful and have instructions, videos, books and free patterns as well as being able to ask others about problems and questions.

Just go onto Yahoo, then to groups and do a search for knifty knitter, and loom knitting.My first project was a dog sweater for my poodle. It was VERY easy to do.

Question: Oblong Knifty Knitter Looms

I purchased a set of oblong looms provocraft knifty knitter, and would like directions on putting together a blanket/afgan. I am tired of making scarfs.

Rebecca from Maine

Most Recent Answer

By Karen Parsons02/24/2010

I am needing help i want to knit and baby planket for my new grandbaby ( that is on the way ) and cant find a pattern for the long knifty knitters could someone help me or e-mail it to me. karenparsons10 AT gmail.com Thank you so much if someone has one.

Solutions: Patterns for a Knifty Knitter Long Loom

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!