Pineapple Angel Food Cake
This cake has a subtle flavor and is so easy to make!
Approximate Time: 35 minutes
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wait to combine ingredients until the oven is up to temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine angel food mix and crushed pineapple. DO NOT add any of the ingredients on the cake mix box.
- Stir to combine ingredients. The batter will become frothy.
- Pour batter into prepared 9x13 in. pan. Bake for 30 min. at 350 degrees or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top cake with Cool Whip. Enjoy!
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
I was just thinking that I would add toasted coconut next time! :) Thanks for the tip about which cake mix to buy too.
Just make sure it is a Betty Crocker angel food cake mix. It has to be the cake mix that has ONE package in the box. ( Mistake I made the first time;-)
P.S. This is really good with flaked, toasted coconut and toasted chopped pecans on top of the cool whip.
Add your voice to the conversation.