Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

Years ago, I had written and made many times a recipe for a "Pineapple Cheesecake", the recipe came from a bag of Gold Medal Flour. The base of the cake was actually a cake batter made from scratch with the chunks of pineapples placed into the batter, it used cream cheese with some of the pineapple juice.

If anyone has this recipe, I would greatly appreciate a copy of it, I have moved several times over the years and in the moves lost this really tasty cheesecake.

Hope someone out there can help.

Thanks so much,
Nancylee from Southeastern, Massachusetts

Answers:

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

Have you checked on copycatrecipes.com? They have many recipes. (03/25/2007)

By Ariela

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

I have a similar recipe. We call it Sunshine Cake (I hope it is comparable to yours...it is quite yummy!) Here is our recipe:

Sunshine Cake

Cake:

• 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 medium can mandarin oranges (do not drain)
    Mix ingredients and bake in a greased/floured 9x13 pan at 325 for 45 minutes. Allow cake to completely cool before applying topping.

Topping:

• 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
  • 1 TBSP sugar
  • 1 (10 oz) package of cheesecake mix (do not use the graham cracker crust part - I've always used the Royal brand)
  • 1 (9oz) container Cool whip
  • 1 (8oz) container of sour cream
  • Mix and spread on completely cooled cake. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve and return to refrigerator upon serving. (03/26/2007)

By CrystalinWV

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

Thank you CrystalinWV for your recipe for the Sunshine Cake, I have copied and pasted it to my word program, it sounds so delicious, I believe I will make this for Easter Sunday. A nice and tasty dessert for my company.
    Once again, thank you so much and take good care.
    Nancylee52 (03/26/2007)

By Nancylee52

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

Thank you Ariela for the Sunshine Cake Recipe, it is not quite like the cheesecake I remember making, but, it sounds so delicious and I will be making this for a dessert for Easter Sunday. Thank you once again and take good care.

Nancylee52 (03/26/2007)

By Nancylee52

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

INGREDIENTS

• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
  • DIRECTIONS

1. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar together. Stir in 1 can of pineapple and whipped topping to cream cheese mixture. Mix until smooth.
    2. Pour mixture into crust and top with other can of pineapple. Cover and chill for 2 hours.

(03/26/2007)

By Adele

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

I hope this is what you were hoping to find :)

PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE SQUARES BY GOLD MEDAL FLOUR:

• 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup Dole® Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
  • 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 can (20 ounces) Dole Crushed Pineapple, well drained (reserve 1 cup juice)
  • 1/2 cup whipping cream
  • Heat oven to 350°. Bake crust* (SEE BELOW). Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy; beat in 1/2 cup sugar and the eggs. Stir in 2/3 cup pineapple juice. Pour cream cheese mixture over hot crust. Bake just until center is set, about 20 minutes. Cool completely.

Mix flour and 1/4 cup sugar in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in 1 cup reserved pineapple juice. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; fold in pineapple. Cool completely. Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture. Spread carefully over dessert. Cover loosely and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into about 3-inch squares. 12 squares.

*CRUST:

• 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
  • 2/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped and toasted
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • Mix all ingredients in medium bowl with fork until crumbly. Press firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Bake until set, 15 to 20 minutes. (04/03/2007)

By tismom

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

Thank you tismom for the Pineapple cheesecake recipe, it is not exactly the same, actually, it sounds like it is a "Better Version" of the one I was in search of. I will definitely try your recipe and again, thanks so much for the recipe, I can't wait to make it. It sounds so delicious.
    Take good care.
    Nancylee (04/03/2007)

By Nancylee

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

You're welcome, Nancylee. I have always been a collector of recipes and recipe books... well, not always, but since I first got married 26 years ago, because I was always calling my mom for advice on cooking. I had never made complete meals before due to lack of interest. So, my mom starting buying recipe books for me, and even gave me some of her old ones. That's when I started adding to them through the years, and love browsing through them for ideas.
    Enjoy! (04/03/2007)

By tismom

Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe

I want to thank everyone who responded to my posting for the "Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe", all the recipes are truly worth a try and I shall make everyone of them, not all at once, but, for different occasions whether here at home or if I am invited over to friends and family for a dinner get together. It is always nice to bring a dessert or some sort of a dish to say "Thank You."
    Thanks again everyone for your recipes.
    Take good care,
    Nancylee (04/04/2007)

By Nancylee

Slice of Pineapple cheesecake with fork.
    Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
    Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
    Freezing Pineapple
    Canning Pineapples
    Selecting Good Pineapples
    Black Bottom Cheesecake
    Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes
    🎄