22 Minute Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake recipe takes less time than the average dinner so there is no excuse for not making it tonight. This page contains a recipe for 22 minute cheesecake
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a super fast way to whip up a fancy and delicious cheesecake for special times at home or for a party! I couldn't believe it myself so I had to share!
Total Time: Only 2 minutes to put together, 20 minutes to cook!
Yield: 6 to 8 slices of cheesecake.
Source: Magic Bullet 10 second Recipes, but you don't need a Magic Bullet to make it!
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (I used a lower fat version and it worked fine)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust
- fresh or canned fruit of your choice (I used canned pears with cherries to look fancy! ;)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F while you put together your ingredients. It goes FAST!
- Add all ingredients: cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- I cooled mine in a cold enclosed porch for an hour then added sliced fruit to the top just to look pretty. You may use blueberries, strawberries or cherries (canned or fresh)
- Effortless but it looks and tastes GREAT!