Grandma's Cheats Cheesecake
May 24, 2021
You just need a shop bought vanilla cheesecake, 2 bananas, maple syrup, and enough sugar to make some toffee.
Prep Time: 10 minutes,
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 shop bought vanilla cheesecake
- 2 bananas
- 4 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 oz sugar
- First, get your cheesecake ready, if frozen allow it to defrost.
- Next make the toffee by heating the sugar until it is all dissolved and turns golden.
- Carefully pour it into a flat pan lined with greaseproof paper
- Put to one side to cool and harden
- Slice the bananas and use them to decorate the top of the cheesecake
- When the toffee is cool and hard break it into shards and use them to decorate the top of the cheesecake
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the top of the cheesecake
- Serve and enjoy.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.