Pizza Casserole

Here is a great recipe that I used for when company comes over and on my daughters birthday. It is called Pizza Casserole. I found it in a newsletter we get from this Christian organization.

• 2 lbs. hamburger (I sometimes use ground chicken or ground pork)
  • 1 onion
  • 1 can tomato soup
  • 1 jar pizza sauce
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 7 oz. macaroni
  • 1 Tbsp. sugar
  • 1 small bag sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 large bag mozzarella cheese

Brown hamburger and onion. Drain. Add pizza sauce, tomato soup and sugar. Let simmer for 10 minutes while the macaroni is cooking. Drain the macaroni and put in bottom of pan (13x9 inch and spray the pan for easy clean up)

Beat egg, and then mix it with the milk. Pour over the macaroni and mix well. Spread evenly over the bottom of the pan again. Pour the meat sauce over the macaroni and spread evenly. Do not mix. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over and follow with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.

Source: The Fish Wrapper the Berks Edition

By Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA

Pizza Casserole Recipes
Pizza Casserole Recipes
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes