Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I'm turning 17 this year and since I didn't do anything for my 16th birthday I decided to throw a party this year. I don't have a bunch of money to throw into it but I want to have a masquerade party. If anyone has any ideas to share with me on a 17th birthday party for a girl let me know.

Krystle from Virginia Beach, Va

Answers:

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I suggest checking out your local thrift store, you'd be amazed at the kind of hidden treasures you can find there.
Check out the linen aisles for satin table cloths, curtains, or sheets, anything posh to drape over furniture or hang on the walls. Check out the "junk" aisles for tall candle stick holders and candles, or tall vases for some flowers. Sometimes you can even find actual party supplies there (ie, unopened bags of balloons, streamers, etc.) Also, if your thrift store has one, take a look at the costume jewelry counter for long strands of beads you could hang here or there. Just think creatively. As far as masks go, hobby stores usually sell unfinished plastic masks that you can decorate yourself. They are pretty cheap, and you could get a bunch to hang for decorations. Hope you have a nice one. (02/27/2008)

By Aeowyn

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I have tons of ideas. If you want something cute and fun (be a kid) have a tea party. If you want formal and dressy, what about a masquerade? That's what I'm having this year. Something wild and funky, what about a western party? Something cool and jazzy, a Hawaiian themed party works too. Pool parties or cook outs, tell friends to bring food. Be creative and unique, next thing you know everyone will be trying to have the same party as you. Good luck!
(06/08/2008)

By Sirama

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I suggest that for masquerade centerpieces for the table, a mask centerpiece with shooting star. Also use the mask that you hold with the stick at the one side like long ago, but give it a new twist of the newer fashion. (02/15/2009)

By mzvibes

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party
teen dancing
Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
🎄