Plants to Ward Off Garter Snakes

Is there something about strawberry plants that garter or garden snakes don't like? I have had problems with snakes in my yard and house, but have never seen one in my strawberry patch which is about 8 ft. x 12 ft. Are there other plants that repel snakes?

By Denise

I don't know of any plants that keep snakes away but we have snakes and the only one I avoid at all cost is the Rattlesnake. The rattlesnake will give you warning to get away from him. The Garter and Garden snakes are harmless and they eat small rodents so if you can share your garden with them they will not hurt you unless you bother them. Remember they are afraid of you as much as you are afraid of them.

A garter snake in grass.
Getting Rid of Garter Snakes
Home and Garden Pest Control SnakesJune 15, 2013
Florida pine snake
Identifying Florida Snakes
Lace Garter Belt
Buying a Garter Belt
A Non-Poisonous Garter Snake.
Identifying Non-Poisonous Snakes
Grape Fizz Cluster Stitch Cowl
Making a Cluster Stitch Cowl