Polishing Stainless Steel

Use 100% pure virgin olive oil on a lint free, clean cloth, to polish stainless steel to a smudge free shine. I hardly believed it myself but tried it today on my stainless steel refrigerator and was truly amazed. And it is MUCH cheaper buying the oil than it is to buy a small bottle of stainless cleaner. Another plus? You can't cook with the stainless cleaner!

By Jarron from Ocala, Florida

Answers:

Polishing Stainless Steel

You can use baby oil too (05/14/2007)

By mumsy

Polishing Stainless Steel

All the tips on polishing stainless steel work, but be prepared to spend at least an hour on rubbing and polishing until you get the shine without the streaks! Stainless steel appliances are nice when they are new, but mainly a pain after the initial "wow"! They are hard to maintain. Personally, I would choose all white appliances if the choice was left to me. They are maintenance free and timeless and they allow me to have a life outside of polishing! (10/26/2007)

By Liz

Polishing Stainless Steel

OMG - I am so excited! I have my refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave back. I tried the olive oil and wow - they look great! I love them clean and shiny and I just couldn't keep them clean. The olive oil worked great!

(03/24/2008)

By Jan

Polishing Stainless Steel

The olive oil worked better than my stainless steel store-bought cleaner on my stainless steel trash can. It shines beautifully and does not leave a strong smell as does my other cleaner. Also, it is a very natural product so I no longer have to worry about keeping another harsh chemical in my house. Thanks for this great tip! (01/18/2009)

By marilf14

Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances
Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel
🎄