Popsicle Stick Puzzle
Kids can make their own puzzles. They are fun as gifts that they can make for others, as well.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- Popsicle sticks (wide craft sticks recommended)
- markers or crayons
- Lay a number of craft sticks side by side so that they look like a picket fence.
- Place a strip of tape across the top and bottom of the sticks, to keep them together.
- Use crayons or markers to draw a picture across the sticks.
- Remove the tape, scramble the sticks, and see if you can put the picture back together!
By Kirsten from Logan, UT
Add your voice to the conversation.