Pug/Chihuahua Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Breeders are currently crossing dog breeds to produce designer mixes. Of course the mixes can also occur the traditional way. This page contains Pug/Chihuahua mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Your Pet's Age
18 months

Your Pet's Breed
Pug/Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
I got her from a breeder when she was 3 months old.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She loves to chew, especially anything with fabric. She loves to "unstuff" toys, blankets, bedspreads, and comforters!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She is very loving and sweet. She thinks my 120 lb Lab is her "momma" She uses him for a footrest and ladder.

Comment Like this photo? 1

I hope you have found all the bargain price used stuffed toys at the good. I saved a few comforters that way.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your Pet's Age
9 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Pug/Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
My mom walked into a store looking for a jacket and came out with a dog and surprised me with her!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play with her sister Dot the cat, snuggle with Dot and me, and follow me around

She makes me feel so important every time I come home. I think she looks like a little sea lion, in this photo, because of her whiskers.

Comment Like this photo? 7

Koda's so cute, and it's cute that she snuggles with Dot the Cat, too! Best wishes to you and your pals, Koda and Dot!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

MJ is approximately 3 years old. She is a Chug (Chihuahua/Pug). It's my best friend's dog. She got her at an adopt-a-thon. She loves to play "Crazy Dog" She runs as fast as she can in figure-eight's through the house. She's very loving!

By Crystal

Comment Like this photo? 8

I had a laugh at the crazy dog reference. I have two pugs, well, one for sure is 100% pug. The 2nd was a shelter adoptee. He looks all pug but who knows! Lol. They both do that same run, butt tucked & figure 8's. We call it the same thing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wally sleeping with toy

He was rescued from a puppy mill and we adopted him. He loves for you to throw his toys. He also likes for you to hide them and he will find them with hand signals from me. He's amazing!

black Pug looking dog

Peppy is a 6 year old Pug/Chihuahua AKA Chug or Pughuahua. In August 2004, a co-worker bred her Chihuahua and her boyfriend's Pug. She brought his brother in that another co-worker bought. He was adorable so I had to see the rest of the litter.