Rags in a Bag Reviews

Category Cleaning
dark blue cleaning rag
Finding a good cleaning cloth can be made more simple by reading product reviews. This is a guide about Rags in a Bag reviews.

Flylady.net makes them. They are $11.95 for 3, and they come in their own laundry bag to wash. They recently had a sale, and I got another bag free, so the cost was halved. They are wonderful for mirrors, windows, and to wipe down counters. They are large and lint-free. One side is textured and the other side is smooth. Despite the cost they have more than paid for themselves, as my paper towel consumption has gone down considerably, and I feel good that I am helping save our natural resources.

Top Comment

This sounds like a deal and would make a good Christmas present. They should last a long time.

I use towel clothes for washing windows in the house and also the vehicles. I use a lint free cloth for the last wiping.

Clothes do work much better for me than paper towels.

They do make wonderful gifts. I have bought their Rubba Sweepa and a set of brushes. Their products are high quality and the company is great to deal with.