Cleaning Dishcloths and Cleaning Rags

Dishcloths and cleaning rags can get pretty grimy over time, so I like to give them a thorough, deep cleaning every now and then. To do this, I simply take a load of them and soak them in a solution of boiled vinegar and a few drops of Dawn dish soap. I let them soak for an hour or so, then toss them into the washing machine with laundry detergent (any brand you prefer or have on hand) and a good sprinkling of baking soda. After that, I run them through the dryer. Any smell that they had is then gone and they're thoroughly fresh smelling and clean!

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 523 Posts
Top Comment

You can't beat baking soda for a fresh, clean scent.

Thank you

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 30, 2017
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Give-Dishcloths-and-Cleaning-Rags-a-Deep-Cleaning.html