Cleaning Dishcloths and Cleaning Rags

Category Laundry
Dishcloths and rags can get dirty very quickly around the kitchen. This is a page about cleaning dishcloths and cleaning rags.

Dishcloths and cleaning rags can get pretty grimy over time, so I like to give them a thorough, deep cleaning every now and then. To do this, I simply take a load of them and soak them in a solution of boiled vinegar and a few drops of Dawn dish soap. I let them soak for an hour or so, then toss them into the washing machine with laundry detergent (any brand you prefer or have on hand) and a good sprinkling of baking soda. After that, I run them through the dryer. Any smell that they had is then gone and they're thoroughly fresh smelling and clean!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 30, 2017
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Give-Dishcloths-and-Cleaning-Rags-a-Deep-Cleaning.html