Making a Round Crocheted Dishcloth
Making your own dishcloths is a popular craft activity. This round version is a nice alternative to the typical crocheted square. This is a guide about making a round crocheted dishcloth.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Talk about instant gratification. Yes, you can literally make these colorful dishcloths in 10 minutes. What kitchen wouldn't seem just a teensy bit cozier with a homemade one of these hanging over the faucet? And since they are so quick, you can fill your own kitchen drawer and give some away to your friends. Have fun!:)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Source: I saw a picture online of a treble dishcloth a long time ago, this was me trying to re-create it.:)
- "I" crochet hook
- small amounts of cotton #4 yarn
- embroidery needle
- NOTE:This is crocheted very loosely. Ch 5, join with a slip stitch in your first chain to make a ring.
- Ch 4, work 19 treble crochet in your ring, join in the space between your initial ch 4, and your first stitch with a slip stitch.
- Ch 4, 1 treble crochet in same space as ch 4, 2 treble in each stitch around until end. Join with a slip stitch in the same place that you joined on the last round. This is what you should have now.
- Ch 4, 1 treble in same space as ch 4, *1 treble in next stitch, 2 treble in next stitch*, repeat from ** around. Join with a slip stitch in the same manner.
- All done. Just weave in your ends now.
- Ready to use or give away.
December 16, 20161 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a round hillbilly dishcloth. This slightly raggedy dishcloth is quick and easy to make.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I would like a copy of a pattern for a round crocheted dishcloth. Just a plain old round one.
By Vikki from Tucson, AZ
January 19, 20101 found this helpful
Another site is www.crochetville.com - lots of patterns for dishcloths, including round, on the forums.
Answer this Question...
January 19, 20102 found this helpful
LionBrand.com (lion brand yarn) has tons of free patterns for crochet and knittinghttp://cache.li me&s=Crochet