Crocheted V-Stitch Dishcloth
Make several clothes using this easy, useful crochet project, that can be finished quickly. This is a guide about crocheted v-stitch dishcloth.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A feminine and easy dishcloth to use this spring! So quick you'll want to make one in every color.:)
Total Time: About 1 hour
- "I" crochet hook
- about 100 yards #4 worsted weight cotton yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 21.
- Dc in 4th ch from hook, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch, *skip 1 ch, 1 dc in next ch, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch, repeat from*, 1 dc in last ch.
- Ch 3, turn. Skip first 2 dc, *(1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc) in ch-1 sp, skip 2 dc, repeat from*, skip last dc, 1 dc in 3rd ch of tch.
- Repeat last step 6 times more.
- Ch 3, work 75 dc evenly around the entire perimeter of your dishcloth. Join with a slip stitch to the top of your ch 3. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Now go wash some dishes!:)
April 30, 20160 found this helpful
I totally love it