Rainbow Felt Pins
This bright colorful felt pin is perfect to wear for St. Patrick's day or any day. This is a guide about rainbow felt pins
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These colorful pins are super easy to make. They would be fun to wear for St. Patrick's day or anytime. :)
- felt (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)
- embroidery floss (red or purple depending on order of felt colors)
- sewing needle
- pin back
- hot glue gun
- Decide which way you want your rainbow to start. Then cut out a small circle, in either red or purple. I liked how it looked to freehand the circle, instead of using a template.
- Cut out a square of the next color, slightly bigger than the circle you just cut. Lay the circle in the center, then cut around it, creating a circle that is slightly bigger so that the color shows around the center circle.
- Repeat this with each color, with each circle a little bigger than the previous one.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Thread a piece of coordinating floss onto a sewing needle. Then come up through the back, across, and down. Repeat to create an 'x' in the center of your smallest circle. Tie off the end and cut off any excess.
- Using a hot glue gun, adhere the pin back onto the back of the circles. Enjoy your new splash of color!
This short video shows you how to make rainbow pins out of felt. This is a fun craft to make as gifts or as a project with a group of kids.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:35:36 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us