Refill Foaming Hand Soap

To refill one of the new "foaming" liquid soap containers, dilute with water. Just add soap half-way and fill the other half of the bottle with water. Remember to allow room for the "foamer". After a few practices this will really add up savings. I use it with all kinds of soap from the kitchen to the laundry to the bath.

Source: I discovered this myself by experimenting.

By Karen F. from Chicago, IL

Refill Foaming Hand Soap

I've tried this several times with my family,only the dispenser never lasts more than 3 refills, sometimes less! I dilute it about 1 part soap to 3 parts water,so I know it's not too thick.Never fails though, something happens and it quits working. Any ideas why?I'm wondering if my husband and 3 boys are just being too rough or something? Thanks! (03/01/2010)

By lyonpridej

Refill Foaming Hand Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Generic Hand Soap Container
Making Homemade Foaming Hand Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale