Refrigerator Makes Ice But Will Not Dispense

I have a brand new Kenmore Elite with the water/ice in the door. The water runs fine, ice tray is full, it just won't dump the ice into the hopper. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By Vince from Levittown, PA

Is it still under warranty? Do you have you a trouble shooting guide with the fridge? Is the tray pushed back far enough? I did find out the hard way that you need to be careful about any frozen foods placed near the ice tray. This was a long time ago, but I ruined my ice maker when a box of frozen peas got too close and somehow prevented the tray from turning over. Don't force any movement from your ice maker as this will make things worse. Good luck I hope you solve the problem soon. (08/12/2010)

By Amandablue

Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice