Remedies for Perm Damaged Hair

I got a perm yesterday and my hair start falling out in clumps. When it's dry it doesn't fall out, but when it's wet it falls out. So what can I do, instead of cutting all of my hair off to help it grow back and stop from falling out? Please help.

Best Answer

If you had your hair permed at a salon, you should immediately return to the salon and request (demand!?) their help to solve the problem that they created. A probable fix would be to cut off the severely damaged areas, improve the rest of your hair with appropriate treatment and provide a reasonable cut, etc., to ride out the regrowth period.

What if you moved to another state for a medical problem & then moved back to where you lived before you moved to that certain state. Would a salon like Great clips work or Xenon or something?

I have never had a perm before. And my hair is already very fine and short. But the front of my hair is very straight but the back of my hair is short and curly. So I wanted it all to look the same and now my hair is falling out plus a lady at the salon tried to dye my hair a lighter color. I'm so excited because I don't know what to put on it and I don't know what to do. My fiance said I look like I'm going bald I need help

That the same thing going on with ma hair too

Best Answer

I would return to the salon and get help. A perm should not cause your hair to fall out. But, before you return, make sure that you do indeed have a problem. When I had very long hair, I certainly noticed that it fell out when I shampooed it, but that was because it was easy to see. I'm sure it also fell out when I was brushing it, but it was not so noticeable. In any case, if it is falling out because of the perm, the salon should help you out.

Falling out at the roots or breaking off when you comb it? You might want to get some professional advice. Consider talking to someone at a good salon?

This happen to me exactly what can I don

Can someone please help me I had healthy 1 yr natural hair my girlfriend referred me to a perm called Mizani yesterday my hair is so damaged and came out in patches I'm still crying I can't stop don't no what to do or use do I cut it help or do I try to go bk natural somebody please help me

Got ma hair perm and cut.... Then she didn't perm ma hair properly so she cut it same ma hair get a lot of burns now it fall out have lot of patches what can do for ma hair stop breaking out and I need it to go back

My hair is falling out when it's wet . I put a perm in it what do I do to stop it from falling out

Woman Getting a Perm With Curls in Hair
Remedies for Hair Damaged by Perm
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips DamagedDecember 27, 2015
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
A brush full of hair from hair loss.
Thinner Hair After Cutting Off Perm
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 4:26:14 AM on 10.0.0.182 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.