Remedy for Itching Mosquito Bites

What do I use for mosquito bites?
Thank you.

By Mary from AZ

Feedback:

Aspirin

I just read a tip today to wet an aspirin and set it on bite to stop the pain and itch. (06/04/2010)

By knitter926

Deodorant

I think I got this hint from this site. I bought a trial size deodorant and rub that on my grandbaby who is highly allergic to all bites. She scratches til she bleeds, but this had stopped that. I keep the small container in my purse. Solid rub-on deodorant! I am going to try the Scotch tape though.

By HalfWhit

Scotch Tape

I have had a bad reaction to mosquito bites since I was a child. Almost nothing works, ice, calamine lotion, baking soda, and toothpaste, however, Scotch tape works best for me. Thank you so much!

By bbstreet4

Isopropyl Alcohol and Hydrocortisone Cream

I also am sensitive to bug bites and what works for me is wiping well with isopropyl alcohol and then applying a dab of over the counter hydrocortisone cream. (06/08/2010)

By Deeli

Maximum Strength Orajel

You could try putting some Maximum Strength Orajel on it. I've got 26 bug bites scattered over my legs and hips and I'm currently trying it out. (absolutely no idea where they're coming from. I haven't been outside other than to walk to the car, and I had my legs covered. They're all on my lower body, too. None up top at all, and I'm not quite sure why.) It's numbed them for the most part so far, but I'm not sure how long it will last. Hope it works for you if you try it!

By Ballinballerina